We are now looking for motivated and experienced flotilla technician’s to work in the Mediterranean for the remaining season.
Our flotilla holidays provide the perfect balance between sociable sailing and unobtrusive support. Working within our flotilla team really allows you to be part of our customer’s holiday; you will ensure the successful running of an exciting and organised itinerary exploring beautiful and exciting destinations. From daily briefings to punch parties and regattas; flotillas really bring new friends together.
Our roles are based in Greece and Croatia, and could be based on a one-week or two-week flotilla route.
Main duties will centre around the yachts, the base and ports of call. Working hours vary and you MUST be able to cover operational requirements. You may at times be required to assist with other flotillas or base duties.
Due to Covid-19 the company has implemented safety measures which follow local guidance. Flotillas will still run with these saftey measures in place.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensuring the safety of all clients throughout the flotilla
- Greeting clients and assisting with boarding; followed by detailed on-board briefs covering safety and yacht systems
- Proactive and preventative daily maintenance, checks and repairs
- Engine servicing such as oil and filter checks/changes
- Maintenance of outboards for tenders
- Emergency call outs for breakdowns on any of the fleet
- Completing turnaround service checks, repairs and yacht preparation
- Efficient stock control of necessary spare parts stored on the lead yacht
- Assisting the flotilla skipper with the safe mooring of yachts
- Assisting with the general running of the flotilla including any client queries or problems
- Socialising with guests
- Assisting with the organisation of social events including group meals, BBQ’s and Punch Parties
- Cleanliness & good presentation of lead boat at all times
- Any other duties as directed by the Base Manager
- Working knowledge of 12V DC electrical systems and marine plumbing systems
- Practically minded with an ability to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Sociable and positive personality
- A strong team player
- Yacht sailing experience is desirable
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING
Working within our flotilla team not only do you get to work and live in an amazing location with some of the best sailing in the world, but you also have your accommodation provided on board the yacht you are allocated. This will be shared accommodation with your own cabin. You will also receive uniform, flights to and from the resort from the UK, travel insurance and end of season bonus, all on top of a salary paid monthly into your UK bank account. There are also all year-round global working opportunities both overseas and in Head Office and sponsored courses for top performing candidates. You will have access to an amazing staff yacht usage policy, allowing you to show your friends and family a holiday of a lifetime at a highly reduced rate.